1. College degree or above, with more than 3 years of engineering management experience;
2. Participate in various professional technical demonstrations and joint review of drawings in the design process, be responsible for the formulation and implementation of the project construction organization plan, and the management, supervision and inspection of technical work;
3. Be responsible for project quality management, prepare sub-division and sub-item project quality plans, and be responsible for technical disclosure and engineering design change management to the construction team;
4. Familiar with the professional knowledge and technology of municipal engineering construction, able to undertake construction tasks independently;
5. Have good professionalism, professional ethics and team spirit;
6. Skilled use of common office software and CAD software;
7. Holders of relevant professional title certificates are preferred.